We offer responsible gaming in our national and international gaming operations and create suitable frame conditions that prevents problematic gaming behaviour. That is why we offer responsible gaming and create suitable frame conditions so that you can enjoy the game.
We take responsibility:
- “We are always compliant.”
- “We prohibit minors from participating in our offer.”
- “We inform our customers.”
- "We advertise responsibly."
- "We educate and train staff."
Material issues on which we take action:
- Player protection & gaming addiction prevention
- Responsible marketing
- Security in gaming facilities
Goals we pursue:
- Prevent problematic gaming and protect vulnerable groups
- Comply with RE Policy
- Fulfillment of the requirements for international licenses through Responsible Entertainment (RE) measures
Responsible Entertainment Policy
With the Responsible Entertainment Policy, NOVOMATIC has created guidelines for the various operating units in order to provide a clear orientation. This Policy is used in internal training sessions on the topic of player protection, and is provided to every new employee.
Player protection certification
Regardless of the various local legal requirements, the G4 player protection standard of the Global Gambling Guidance Group was implemented in the Group.
The standard goes beyond what is required by law and is considered by experts to be the world’s most recognized standard in this field. In order to achieve successful certification, a large number of specific criteria are tested by an independent auditor. These include internal company guidelines and rules of conduct, quality checks on staff training, age identification, information for customers on the risks of gaming, and options for limiting and blocking.
Information on the standard, the certification process and the certified NOVOMATIC companies can be found at: www.gx4.com.
Further information on this field of action can be found in the current annual report.